The Donald J Pliner brand has built a reputation for innovative materials and quality craftsmanship in men's and women's luxury footwear and accessories. Since 1989, the brand has been known for its unique combination of fashion, fit and comfort that embodies every design. Donald J Pliner products are sold nationwide in select specialty stores and upscale department stores including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdale's and at the company's six retail stores. The entire collection is also available online at www.donaldjpliner.com.
We are constantly looking for a talented and diverse workforce to help broaden and strengthen our company. We embrace a progressive, dynamic environment and we set our standards high, recruiting employees who are willing and able to develop themselves to meet and exceed expectations.
Sales, Production, Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing associates are located at our corporate offices in White Plains, New York and Miami, Florida. Our six retail stores are located across the country in Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, Orlando and San Jose.
To learn about employment opportunities, please review the current position openings below. If you do not see any openings that match your work experience and interests, we invite you to indicate your preferences and apply by faxing your resume to 212.421.2900 or emailing us at email@example.com with inquiries. After your application has been submitted, your resume and qualifications will be reviewed and you will be contacted if your skills and experience match the requirements needed for an open position.
Donald J Pliner of Florida, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Production Coordinator - White Plains, NY
This role works closely with the Vice President of Production and Customer Service Team.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Entry and management of contracts as needed for prepack and open stock styles
- Communication and follow up with factories and foreign offices on a daily basis
- Confirm prices with Pre-Production and update style master and footworks as needed
- Review and advise on ETA/Acceleration/Advertising requests from customer service or sales
- Create, maintain and distribute projection sheet by division for markets in – February, April, June, August, October and December
- Responsible for all aspects of style setup process in the style master and footworks
- Maintain delivery dates in the system to provide accurate information to sales and customer service
- Create and update linesheets for all brands
- Work with freight forwarders to confirm bookings and status of shipments
- Review factory invoices and packing lists and update system as needed
- Manage all style changes and drops - update system and communicate to sales and customer service
- Review open production reports on a weekly basis
- Canada – work closely with customer service to provide all necessary information – prices, delivery, customs clearance information, etc.
- Review bought vs. sold reports weekly to identify oversolds and delivery issues
- Monitor customer sample orders for timely delivery
- Work with photographer before market to get photos of the line
- Special projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Intermediate math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency, detail oriented, comfortable working in a fast paced environment with continually changing priorities
- Motivated team player
back to openings ↑
Place job title in subject line and submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.