The Donald J Pliner brand has built a reputation for innovative materials and quality craftsmanship in men's and women's luxury footwear and accessories. Since 1989, the brand has been known for its unique combination of fashion, fit and comfort that embodies every design. Donald J Pliner products are sold nationwide in select specialty stores and upscale department stores including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdale's and at the company's six retail stores. The entire collection is also available online at www.donaldjpliner.com.
We are constantly looking for a talented and diverse workforce to help broaden and strengthen our company. We embrace a progressive, dynamic environment and we set our standards high, recruiting employees who are willing and able to develop themselves to meet and exceed expectations.
Sales, Production, Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing associates are located at our corporate offices in White Plains, New York and Miami, Florida. Our six retail stores are located across the country in Aventura, Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando and San Jose.
To learn about employment opportunities, please review the current position openings below. If you do not see any openings that match your work experience and interests, we invite you to indicate your preferences and apply by faxing your resume to 212.421.2900 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries. After your application has been submitted, your resume and qualifications will be reviewed and you will be contacted if your skills and experience match the requirements needed for an open position.
Donald J Pliner of Florida, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
ECommerce Operations Manager - White Plains, NY
Reports To: VP eCommerce & Marketing
The eCommerce team seeks a dynamic individual with a balanced blend of technical and business experience to lead site management, problem analysis, resolution and general maintenance and support for the donaldjpliner.com website. The ideal candidate is experienced, analytical, and has demonstrated project management skills.
- Manage updates to website creative assets and content pages
- Support marketing, merchandising and site design team members in efforts to deploy rich content and enhance the user experience
- Utilize query tools to analyze & reconcile data; Report on all aspects of website productivity (marketing, merchandising, content, etc); Utilize reports to identify opportunities to optimize site functionality and customer communication
- Manage CRM database optimization, customer analytics across channels and execute segmentation strategy for email and direct mail initiatives
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting of all website issues, work independently to pursue solutions and problem solve
- Prioritize projects and thoroughly document site enhancement projects; communicate to teams; interface with developers; manage project budgets
- Perform Quality Assurance testing on all updates and new functionality in different browsers
- Suggest new technologies for advancing the site
- Code (HTML) marketing emails for deployment
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- 3-7 years of work experience in website operations management
- Highly proficient with Excel pivot tables and reporting
- Strong understanding of HTML; knowledge of CSS a plus
- Knowledge of SQL database queries and/or Business Objects/Crystal Reports a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and project management skills
Donald J Pliner has built a reputation for its innovative materials and quality craftsmanship in men's and women's luxury footwear and accessories. Since 1989, the brand has been known for the combination of fashion, fit and comfort that embodies every design. Donald J Pliner products are sold nationwide in select specialty stores and upscale department stores including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Dillard's and Bloomingdale's, and at the company's 6 retail stores. The entire collection is also available at www.donaldjpliner.com
back to openings ↑
Place job title in subject line and submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.