The Donald J Pliner brand has built a reputation for innovative materials and quality craftsmanship in men's and women's luxury footwear and accessories. Since 1989, the brand has been known for its unique combination of fashion, fit and comfort that embodies every design. Donald J Pliner products are sold nationwide in select specialty stores and upscale department stores including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdale's and at the company's six retail stores. The entire collection is also available online at www.donaldjpliner.com.
We are constantly looking for a talented and diverse workforce to help broaden and strengthen our company. We embrace a progressive, dynamic environment and we set our standards high, recruiting employees who are willing and able to develop themselves to meet and exceed expectations.
Sales, Production, Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing associates are located at our corporate offices in White Plains, New York and Miami, Florida. Our six retail stores are located across the country in Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, Orlando and San Jose.
To learn about employment opportunities, please review the current position openings below. If you do not see any openings that match your work experience and interests, we invite you to indicate your preferences and apply by faxing your resume to 212.421.2900 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries. After your application has been submitted, your resume and qualifications will be reviewed and you will be contacted if your skills and experience match the requirements needed for an open position.
Donald J Pliner of Florida, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Sales Associate (Full Time) - Houston, TX
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and client service to maximize sale performance
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including shipping and any special request to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keen interest in fashion industry and market trends
- Ability to share product knowledge with customers
- Maintain a client book
- Ability to build and maintain a repeat clientele
- Responsible for calling and emailing clients on a regular basis
- Responsible for sending thank you notes for all sales transactions
- Keep selling floor neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Assist manager in implementation and maintenance of all merchandising directives
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional & reflective of brand image at all times
- Team player
Knowledge And Skills Required
- 1-2+ years sales experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with all team members, including management
- Keen sense of current fashion and trends and fashion sensibility
back to openings ↑
Place job title in subject line and submit resume to email@example.com.